In this fast-paced book, you’ll get the hard fought for, ‘insider’ lessons Dan and Tony learned, sometimes painfully in their journey - from starting a cleaning business of their own to building it into a successful, commercial janitorial service doing over $2,000.000 a year in sales.
Discover the Guru in You reveals how two near-broke friends from high school quickly turned a floundering janitorial business around by tackling challenges, from how to bid cleaning contracts to be competitive yet profitable - to how to find and keep a motivated cleaning team.
You’ll learn how to identify your ideal customer and create MGPs, or Measureable Guarantees of Performance – unique messages about your business designed specifically to set yourself apart from the competition, becoming NOTICE-able and attract MORE clients!
You’ll love the practical tips shared throughout the book, for example, simple ways to earn your prospect’s respect and trust during the building walkthrough. Plus, you’ll be thrilled to learn you don’t have to endlessly slash your prices to get cleaning jobs.
Discover the Guru in You describes 7 insider secrets to finding, landing, and keeping profitable cleaning jobs, and 89 of the best marketing, selling, and profit tips EVER.
Stop losing sleep worrying how you’re going to keep afloat the way things are going. Don’t spend another day wondering how to grow your cleaning business into the ideal, profitable business you’ve always dreamed of - Order Discover the Guru in You today!
Watch Dan's TV Interview!
In "Discover the Guru In You!", You'll Learn:
- Why being 'Green' won't save your cleaning business... and, more importantly, what actually CAN!... Insider Secret #2.
- The super-easy way to get THE name of THE person in charge of hiring the janitorial service at the places you want to clean... Tip #11.
- Which buildings to target for MAXIMUM profits - Property Managed or Owner Occupied? ... Tip # 3.
- What customers REALLY want? hint; it's not perfect cleaning...Tip #15
- How something called an MGP can almost singlehandedly save your business!..Tip #16
- What nearly magical words get prospects to ASK FOR YOU?... hint, it's NOT "We're bonded, licensed and insured!"... Tip #17
- The ONE word secret to getting GREAT testimonials anytime!...Tip #23
- Why being "helpful" and sounding "professional" may actually be hurting your sales, ...and, what you should be doing starting now, that DOES work...Tips # 28, 29
- An incredible step-by-step strategy to STOP hearing "Your price is too high!" ever again!... Tip 41
- How simply changing your company name can drastically change your business FORTUNES!!.. Tip # 34
- The simple, but powerful SECRET doctors and lawyers know to getting people to willingly pay more for their services...Tip # 44
- How to "LOCK- in" the sale during the walkthrough....that's right, way before you even deliver a proposal! ...Tip # 38
- WHY price per sq. ft. methods can be "bidding suicide"- plus, a quick and easy method that works a WHOLE lot better...Tip # 57
- What makes customers NEVER want to leave you...oh, by the way, it's NOT quietly doing a good job!...Insider Secret #6
What People are Saying About the Book
I love this book! I am using a half dozen of their ideas in my cleaning company now and they have proven highly effective. Good, basic info for anybody looking to expand their business. I have it on my desk as a reference guide. Just add some 'action' on your part and you're good to go!
Using the blueprint provided in the book, I was able to start a cleaning business with nothing, get one customer at a time, and in 5.5 years sell my business for over a million dollars. I'm not saying that you will do that, or that you'll want to work as hard as I did. I took a season of my life to change the rest of my life. The point is that this can be a great business to get into. It's a cash machine. You will need to get incredibly good at hiring, training, and keeping good entry-level employees. Thank you Dan & Tony.
I have anxiously been waiting to purchase this book, I am not disappointed! It is really helping me in my janitorial and housecleaning business...I have already begun implentmenting ideas they suggest and surprise of all THE IDEAS WORK!
Rosie B, Owner, RMB CLEANING SERVICE
Lots of good info in this book! I have been one of the cleaning companies that's been in the up & down cycle for a long time. I can see how the methods provided in this book should work. Now I'm going to put them to the test!
Don't buy it – so I can use all the information in this book and have a GREAT ADVANTAGE over you! Love it! AND Amazon for delivering within 18 hours?! AWESOME!
I am delighted of the ease of understanding and all the abundance of information. the Janitorial sector needed something like this!
If you have not worked for one of the very large janitorial/commercial cleaning firms, or have not been a senior manager in all parts the industry from sales to operations and accounts for many years then this is essential reading.
If you have done either of the above then you have less to learn, but will still get a little bit from this book although will find what it promises a bit over hyped.
None the less if you are not a long time veteran in the industry, or have not experienced the things that the really big companies do in all the different departments of such companies that make them the successes that they are, then you cannot afford not to read this book.
What is great about it, is that it is written by people who know the industry and have run their own business for many years and is the only book I have found so far with this knowledge. The books written by other people are nice in that they tell you most of the normal stuff, normally from managers who have run a large or small cleaning site. However as standard site managers they do not have this really practical experience and information that can only be gained from really managing and running all the many different parts of a cleaning company from marketing, sales, accounts, cleaning for lots of different sites and so on. Friendly Reviewer, UK