10 Timekeeping Highlights
- The FREE CleanGuru app makes timekeeping simple and accurate
- Cleaners can clearly see their schedule; ‘when and where’ they’ll be cleaning
- GPS Geofence gives cleaning business owners control and is easy to set up
- When a cleaner is late or signs in ‘outside the geofence’, an alert can immediately be sent to notify the supervisor
- Hours are conveniently recorded and stored in timesheets as employees ‘sign in and out’ using their Smartphones
- Connected! You’ll love being able to click ‘Ticket #’ on a timesheet to see the work ticket the employee was signed into
- Cleaners can instantly ask a question or report a problem by just tapping ‘Supervisor’ on their phone to connect by call or text
- Assigning certain buildings to certain supervisors lets you control ‘which alerts they’ll receive’ and ‘which timesheets they’ll see’
- Plus, only staff support personnel you designate can change/edit timesheets
- Finally – approving timesheets and generating detailed payroll reports is a breeze
‘Cleaner Doesn’t Have Smartphone!’ ‘No Internet Connection at the Building!’
Relax, no worries! CleanGuru has got you covered.
You’re going to love how quick and easy it is to use our Alternative Check-in feature in both of those situations. That’s right, anytime you…
1) have an employee who doesn’t have a Smartphone, or
2) have a building where you can’t get internet connection…
Alternative Check-in comes to the rescue!
All you need to do is assign a phone located somewhere in your client’s building – maybe in the front lobby or receptionist’s desk – to be THE phone cleaners can use to call in and access CleanGuru Timekeeping to ‘Check In or Out’.
The cleaner will get a special phone number to call and PIN # to enter – to access the timekeeping app using the assigned phone. They’ll be prompted to ‘check in or out’ – simple as that.
Finally, without a smartphone or internet connection – your cleaners can still easily ‘check-in and out’ of the buildings they clean. Plus, supervisors will be able to know the cleaner is on the job, ready to clean.